This Policy applies to LINGOFOR.ME online platform, websites, products, and services that provide links to this Policy. This Policy describes how LINGOFOR.ME processes your personal data.
1. Collection of Submitted Information:
a. Your personal information (name, email and password) is collected when (i) you register with LINGOFOR.ME, (ii) use our services (language preferences and time zone location), or post content on our site.
b. You have choices about the information in your profile, such as your date of birth date, gender, photo, location or additional contact information. This additional profile information will assist other users in finding and communicating with you but it’s your choice whether to include sensitive information or not.
c. LINGOFOR.ME also collect information about your payment transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include necessary information to process your payments to us, such as your credit card number. LINGOFOR.ME will only forward your payment information to 3rd party payment service provider and LINGOFOR.ME will not store neither maintain Your payment information in our platform.
2. Collection from Third-Parties: LINGOFOR.ME may collect information about you from third-parties, including from any account through which you log into, or otherwise interact with, such as: Facebook or Google. If applicable, we may have access to certain information from your linked Google or Facebook account, including your public profile information, your email address, or other information possessed by those third-parties. We may aggregate any information about you collected from any source.
3. Service Use: LINGOFOR.ME may log usage data from your browser when you visit or use our site. We use log-ins, cookies, and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and log your use and the pages you request.
5. Messages: LINGOFOR.ME collect information about you when you send, receive, or engage with messages in connection with our Services.
6. Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither LINGOFOR.ME nor our Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
8. Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on our chat rooms. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances.
9. Choice/Opt-Out: LINGOFOR.ME Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from LINGOFOR.ME which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at email@example.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
10. Cookies are pieces of information, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s local storage, for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
11. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use the services that require you to “sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
12. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
13. LINGOFOR.ME uses our own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
a. Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
b. Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the LINGOFOR.ME Sites and Services.
c. Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
d. Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the LINGOFOR.ME Sites and Services.
e. Ensure that visitors are not repeatedly offered the same advertisements and to customize advertising based on browser type and user profile information.
14. LINGOFOR.ME lets other entities that show advertisements or provide services on some of our web pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, and not this policy. Other entities do not have access to LINGOFOR.ME cookies.
SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
15. LINGOFOR.ME does not share personal information we collected about you from your use of the web sites and services with others except as described in this policy.
16. When you provide personal information through using LINGOFOR.ME Site you are however sharing your personal information with third-party entities. The use of your personal information by these organizations is subject to this policy.
17. LINGOFOR.ME site and information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are located to these other locations. Our policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world.
18. LINGOFOR.ME Services
a. LINGOFOR.ME will display your “Display Name” on your profile. LINGOFOR.ME will display your name and any other user-submitted profile information on your profile according to the preferences you set in your account.
b. Email addresses and full names may be used when a user invites a friend via email to join LINGOFOR.ME and when we send notifications to a user related to their use of LINGOFOR.ME.
c. When you post a message on a LINGOFOR.ME Site or Application, you have the ability to post a message which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
d. LINGOFOR.ME may share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction or to operate.
19. In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate LINGOFOR.ME and our business.
20. Compliance with Laws
a. LINGOFOR.ME may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
b. LINGOFOR.ME may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
21. If LINGOFOR.ME is acquired by or merged with a third-party, we reserve the right to sell or otherwise transfer any and all information we have collected from you as part of that transaction and such third-party will assume the rights and obligations with respect to that information as described in this Policy.
22. LINGOFOR.ME may share information with third parties when we have explicit consent to do. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
23. No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, LINGOFOR.ME cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, LINGOFOR.ME takes reasonable measures to secure it on our systems. If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using our Service or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. LINGOFOR.ME may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
24. Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to LINGOFOR.ME. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
25. LINGOFOR.ME MAY REVISE, MODIFY OR UPDATE THIS POLICY. WE MAY NOTIFY YOU ABOUT SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN THE WAY WE TREAT PERSONAL INFORMATION BY SENDING A NOTICE TO THE PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS SPECIFIED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR BY PLACING A NOTICE ON OUR SITE. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CHECK THIS POLICY FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES AS YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE INDICATES YOUR CONSENT TO SUCH CHANGES.
LINGOFOR.ME CONTACT INFORMATION
26. If you have a privacy concern regarding our Service, or this policy, have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Customer Service as follows:
a. Online Support: Use Customer Service option in your app/web access
b. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Student Agreement, LINGOFOR.ME hereby grants to You a non-exclusive, named, temporally, revocable, right and license to use LINGOFOR.ME’s proprietary online platform.
You acknowledge and agree that, under no circumstances, You will have any rights to sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, republish material, edit or otherwise modify any material, copy, duplicate, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble our LINGOFOR.ME, our software or application or create derivative works based thereon, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the LINGOFOR.ME Service available to any third party, In the event You transfer Your account or ownership of any Product, as defined below, You shall ensure that any purchasers or assignees are bound by the terms of this Agreement.
LINGOFOR.ME reserves the right to restrict access to areas of LINGOFOR.ME at our discretion. We may vary the Services available on LINGOFOR.ME in our absolute discretion at any time, with or without notice. We may revise or modify our LINGOFOR.ME, our platform and application or its functionality or any part thereof at our absolute discretion.
THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES COMPRISE THE ONLINE EDUCATIONAL CONTENT FOR ONLINE CLASSES, WHERE STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS MAY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CONNECTION SERVICES, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM AND PAYMENT SERVICES.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Agreement defines all terms and conditions that governs the use of our proprietary online platform, which will be used to provide YOU professional Online Educational Services through our Proprietary Platform.
2. You must be registered (enrollment) to have access and rights to participate on the Online Education Services.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
3. You will be required to register for an account in order to use LINGOFOR.ME Services. When You provide information during the registration process, You understand and fully agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information and to update it as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You must have 18 (eighteen) years or more to register an account with LINGOFOR.ME. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
5. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account or password, if any, and You agree You will not sell, transfer or assign Your subscription or any subscriber rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password, if any, and for restricting access to Your computer (or other Internet access device, as applicable) so that others may not access the password protected portion of the LINGOFOR.ME Services using Your account information in whole or in part.
6. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of your personal information that you provide to or through the Services. If you believe you have submitted inaccurate information through the Services, and would like LINGOFOR.ME to change such information, please contact email@example.com.
7. Keep your password somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting our support team firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have reached the age of consent for online services in your country to use LIGOFOR.ME.
8. ME reserves the right to terminate Your account or otherwise deny You access in its sole discretion without notice and without liability. LINGOFOR.ME, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate Your account, if LINGOFOR.ME suspects or has reason to believe and/or if a person otherwise claims that You have violated the law or breached any term of this Agreement. In addition to the foregoing, and all other rights and remedies available to LINGOFOR.ME at law or in equity and notwithstanding anything in the Agreement to the contrary, in the event You breach any term of this Agreement, or Your account becomes delinquent (as defined on the Student Agreement), LINGOFOR.ME will have the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your Account and Your rights to access, use and/or otherwise participate in the LINGOFOR.ME Services. Upon such termination, You agree to immediately cease all use of the LINGOFOR.ME Services and LINGOFOR.ME intellectual property licensed by this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, LINGOFOR.ME shall have the right to immediately terminate Your access and use of the LINGOFOR.ME Services, or any portion thereof, in the event of any conduct which LINGOFOR.ME, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable.
9. You must be adherent to the following technology requirements: (a) Internet Connection, (b) Headset with microphone, (c) Webcam, and (d) Compatible Web Browsers.
10. If You experience technical issues with my microphone, webcam, or software, YOU must promptly contact LINGFOR.ME webinar specialist to troubleshoot these technical issues and resolve these issues prior to YOUR next ONLINE CLASS.
11. You understand that failing to troubleshoot any technical issues in a timely manner can lead to a lowering of your online class participation if the issues prevent you from using the microphone or webcam as explained by your INSTRUCTOR
COMPLIANCE AND PROHIBITED ACTIONS
12. You will not use the Services in any way or for any purpose that would violate, or would have the effect of violating, any applicable laws, rules or regulations or any rights of any third-parties, including without limitation, any law or right regarding any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, telemarketing, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy, rights of celebrity, or other federal or state law, rule, or regulation.
13. In order to protect the integrity of the Site and Services, LINGOFOR.ME reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Services. You may not use any technologies or processes to circumvent any IP blocks or other mechanism put in place by LINGOFOR.ME to limit, restrict, or prevent access to the Services.
14. You may not reproduce, copy, bulk download, redistribute, or resell any content contained within the Services without the express written consent of LINGOFOR.ME. You may not use any software, devices, scripts, crawlers, robots, or other automated processes to copy, scrape, or systematically acquire any content contained within the Services without the express written consent of LINGOFOR.ME. You may not frame or mirror any LINGOFOR.ME website or content without the express written consent of LINGOFOR.ME.
15. ME RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO MODIFY THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR TO MODIFY THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE SERVICE FEES, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. IF WE MODIFY THESE TERMS, WE WILL EITHER POST THE MODIFICATION ON THE SITE OR THE APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE YOU WITH NOTICE OF THE MODIFICATION. WE WILL ALSO UPDATE THE “LAST UPDATED” DATE AT THE TOP OF THESE TERMS. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES AFTER WE HAVE POSTED A MODIFICATION ON THE SITE OR VIA THE APPLICATION OR HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH NOTICE OF A MODIFICATION, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE MODIFIED TERMS. IF THE MODIFIED TERMS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES.
LINGOFOR.ME CONTACT INFORMATION
16. If you have a privacy concern regarding our Service, or this policy, have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Customer Service as follows:
- Online Support: Use Customer Service option in your app/web access
- Email: email@example.com